jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2016

Well my blog is not only about programming, so I wanted to share my favorite song with you guys, and I hope you like it Precious - Depeche Mode :)

 
Also I wanted to invite you guys to like my fb page Millas-Vitches
(By the way sometimes I just start writing in English and other days I just want simple things, and I write the hole blog post in Spanish, so I hope you guys have no struggle with it) 

Now going back to business... Today I will explain how to...


Import & use libraries

First of all I want to share a link that shows 20 libraries that people can import in Python:  20 librerias irresistibles
Now, I'll show you how to use the math library :)
 
Para ver el vídeo que explica lo anterior puede entrar aquí: Librerías
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario